Balanced Scorecard eLearning
eLearning is detailed how-to training, made up of two curriculums, with 13 courses in the first curriculum and 7 courses in the second curriculum. Each curriculum takes about 8 hours to work through. Complete with interactive exercises, self check questions, and tests, the eLearning is value priced so that you can educate your entire team on the Balanced Scorecard process. You should be able to walk away from the eLearning courses with the knowledge to build and report on a Balanced Scorecard.
Courses included in the basic eLearning curriculum are:
- Curriculum Introduction
- Introduction to the Balanced Scorecard
- Getting Started
- Conducting Leadership Interviews
- Mapping the Strategy
- Workshop I
- Determining Strategic Measures
- Identifying Targets
- Workshop II
- Aligning Initiatives
- Workshop III
- Balanced Scorecard Reporting
- Curriculum Summary.
Courses included in the advanced curriculum are:
- Managing Change with the BSC
- Building Strategic Alignment
- Preparing Strategic Analysis
- Presenting Strategic Analysis
- Using Measures and Targets
- Alignment for Teams and Individuals
- and Strategy Refresh.
- Self-check questions and drag-and-drop exercises
- Extensive curriculum - from concept introduction through reporting
- Integrated case studies and testimonials
- End of lesson exams to track results
- Report tracking & certificate of completion with overall test score of 80% or higher.